Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. Give Thanks in all circumstances , for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
As a community of faith, we are brothers and sisters – one family – in the Lord. One of the gifts we can give to each other is to hold each other and our special intentions in prayer. There’s a strength and peace that comes when we pray for one another. If you have a special intention or prayer request, please complete the form below. You can either keep this intention private (only shared among the parish staff), or you can share this with the entire community so all our members can keep you, your intention, and/or your loved one in prayer.
Note: To have a Mass offered you must request it from the Parish Office during regular business hours. To learn more about what it means to "offer a Mass" and what is involved, click here.
October 2018 Prayer Requests
- To receive work
- For healing for AML
- For a just outcome at my trial
September 2018 Prayer Requests
-Please pray that the Catholic church grand me an annulment from my husband as soon as possible. The Catholic church informed me that there hundreds of annulment cases awaiting judgment and that my case comes after these hundreds of cases. I might have to wait for 5 or more years to receive the annulment. My fiancé and I prefer to marry in the church and have our marriage blessed by the Lord. So please pray that by some miracle the Catholic church will consider my case and grand me annulment of marriage. Thanks for praying.
- That I get my job position back and that my boss respects me again. Also, that I perform my job well again without major mistakes.
August 2018 Prayer Requests
- I ask prayers to overcome a period of anxiety and depressions caused by work, family, economic and health problems.
- Please pray that me and my bosses Elizabeth and Ernesto get along, they sometimes hurt me and we don't get along very well, specially with Elizabeth. Need Prayers. Please pray for me to discover my vocation, personal knowledge, for my family to get along, that my sister and her husband get married in the church, to find a job where y parents live, to fulfill my necessities. Thank you!!!
July 2018 Prayer Requests
- My grandmother (CHIRACA) passed away on 11 july ,three days ago .Please pray for her soul
- please pray for Damianus aditya christie and myself. I have been waiting for reconciliation and to forgive each other, peaces for me and him, I have been struggling with pain for the past 4 years. I know You knows my pain God, You always know what was happened because You see everything a most hidden corner, I come with a broken heart, please pity me Father, please soften and touch Damianus aditya christie heart for me. I can't touch his heart, i know that prayer is a powerful thing. only God can change people's hearts. please help me face things that are beyond my capabilities. because God, You have power to help me. and if You don't want this reconciliation to happen, please give me strength to overcome the bitterness. Teach me how to remain grateful, although this is the most difficult. teach me to love you more than anything. I really need a miracle, thank you
June 2018 Prayer Requests
-We pray for the peace and the safety of all the people in Nicaragua; including our CSA Sisters and Associates. People are being killed amid all the conflict. May the country find resolution and peace to their current conflicts.
- I ask you to pray for Emanuel, for his conversion and spiritual healing. Thanks.
- protection, deliverance job, financial healing for the repose souls of mario llamas goyet bacalso, conversion of aniceto taneza
May 2018 Prayer Requests
- We pray for all the people displaced by the fire at Historic Portage apartments and especially the family who lost their child in the fire.
-Jesus thank you for the gift of life in the Catholic faith. I know that I will get married to Crystal Dsa to be with her with your grace & blessing in becoming one body in your union sealed with your precious blood be in the same house like the Holy Family of Nazareth with my parents live happily be blessed with normal, healthy, good looking, normal children & die peacefully after marriage with Crystal for the gift of faith in this life. Jesus thanks for all the favors received continue them on me & my family. In the name of Jesus thanks my daddy's hernia operation be successful heal him completely, my mother let her get the gift of Holy Spirit & anger & negativity go away, my sister be away from worldly things, give respect to parents, reverence for mass not give bad words, leave Arnold. Bless them with a God fearing daughter in law Crystal who will take care of them in the same house not cook separate & be good to them, save our property. In the name of Jesus my other prayers be answered.
April 2018 Prayer Requests
- Please pray for Olivia who was born three months early.